Friday, October 11, 2013
Halloween Time
Here is a advertisement I received for a Halloween themed electronic music festival about a year ago. I really like this design by looks but for advertisement purposes I don't believe it is very effect. I enjoy this design because of the creativity I enjoy that It is in the shape of a skull and I like that the colors show that it is a halloween event without being to typical black and orange. Overall I believe it is a good design it is fun to look at and can be used as a decoration, as I chose to keep it for. As an advertisement I do not think it is effective, it is too busy and the typography is not bold enough to know right off that bat what the flyer is trying to sell to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment