Sunday, October 13, 2013

Concert logos

This is a box that I received that has a ticket to an electronic music festival that I attended in June 2013. I really love this design because it successfully incorporates the concepts of the event it being an electronic festival as well as incorporating the idea of the Daisies from the name of the festival being "Electric Daisy Carnival" Upon receiving the box their was surprise gifts as well as the concert ticket, I believe that the dark blue color box and having the logo the smaller size gives the box a more mysterious look to add to the surprise and excitement of what is in the box.The logo is simple and shows the "electric" part of the concert with the wires glowing on the letters and the engraved daisies around the logo add more to the design without it being to over the top and busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment